acai bowl meatloaf
My dad said this looks like an actual meat-based meatloaf in that it's brown. But I actually used tofu. It may look like the meatloaf held its shape but when I cut it in half, it fell apart. Not ideal and certainly not pretty, but sweet and delicious.
This is the first time I've used my dad on camera. I need a second person to try my food on camera and he's the only other person living with me.
You will need:
For the cooking equipment:
A large bowl
A lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the meatloaf:
2/3 tbsp. of onion powder
2 beaten and whisked eggs
1/2 cup of shredded, sweetened coconut
1/2 cup of chopped strawberries
2 chopped up bananas
Enough crumbled up Acai Bread(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5N5S0eo9f8) to make 1 cup
1/2 cup of granola
2 packets of acai puree, thawed
Pinch of salt
1 pound of chopped, drained, crumbled up tofu
1. Put all ingredient into a large bowl. If the acai puree is still solid after being thawed out after 20 minutes, then put the solid chunks into the bowl- they'll get melted down in the oven during the cooking process.
2. Mix all the ingredients together until you get a solid, cohesive mixture.
3. Spray a lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Form 2 loaves from the meatloaf mixture.
5. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40-45 minutes.
6. Bon appetit!
Leave a Reply.