I was dreading posting this video and blog post- the meatloaf I made was in my opinion the ugliest meatloaf I ever made. Plus it was kind of bland because I forgot to add salt and pepper to it. But I had to get it over with.
This meatloaf was the culmination of all the previous avocado recipes I have posted both on YouTube and this website.
For the cooking vessels, you will need:
1 lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 an onion, sauteed in avocado oil
2 beaten, whisked eggs
1/4 cup of chopped avocado pasta
1/4 cup of crushed avocado cereal
1/4 cup of crumbled avocado bread
1/4 cup of crumbled avocado "pop tart"
1/4 cup of avocado ranch dressing(you can get it at http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Valley-Ranch-Avocado-Dressing/dp/B00W0EWWFU/ref=sr_1_1?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1437920469&sr=8-1)
1 avocado, mashed
Salt and black pepper
1 pound of chopped drained, firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix the ingredients up so that they are distributed evenly among the mixture.
4. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Form 2 loaves from the meatloaf mixture
6. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40-45 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!