cap'n crunch donut meatloaf
A few weeks ago, Taco Bell introduced a new product to their menu- Cap'n Crunch Donut Holes. They're basically donut holes fried in a batter consisting of Cap'n Crunch Berries and stuffed with some sort of icing that looks to me like white chocolate even though probably it isn't made from that. So I decided to turn this concept into a meatloaf.
*Note: I am not sponsored by Taco Bell and neither is this recipe!
For the cooking vessel, you will need:
1 lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
6 glazed donut holes crushed into small pieces
1/2 a cup's worth of berries from Cap'n Crunch Berries cereal(I crushed some of the berries by hand in the video below but it took too long, so I suggest you put the berries in a food processor and crush them up that way)
1 bar of white baking chocolate
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 pound of chopped, drained, firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Break the white baking chocolate into small pieces and put them in a small bowl.
4. Put the small bowl in the microwave to melt the chocolate for 25 seconds. Then stir the melted chocolate up and immediately dump into the large bowl as much as you can to avoid having the melted chocolate harden.
5. Put salt, pepper, and tofu in large bowl.
6. Mix all the ingredients together, making sure all of them are distributed evenly among the mixture.
7. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
8. Form 2 loaves from the meatloaf mixture.
9. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
10. Bon appetit!
Leave a Reply.