How to bake an eggplant
This is obviously not a meatloaf recipe, as you can tell by the picture above. It is however the preparation of an ingredient that will be used in my "Inside Out" Meatloaf. It's simple really.
You will need:
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Wash and dry the eggplant.
2. Cut the green stem of the eggplant off.
3. Poke holes in the eggplant on all sides of it using a fork.
4. Spray nonstick cooking spray onto the baking sheet.
5. Put the eggplant on the baking tray and bake it in a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven for 30 minutes. Be very careful as the eggplant might slip and slide due to the nonstick cooking spray on the baking sheet.
6. Bon appetit!
Leave a Reply.