In honor of the landmark Obergefell vs. Hodges Supreme Court case, which made same-sex marriage legal in all 50 US states, I made some rainbow recipes(a rainbow flag represents the LGBT movement). My "Rainbow Gone Wild" Meatloaf is my culminating masterpiece 24 hours in the making.
For the cooking vessel, you will need:
a lasagna pan
nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
1/2 cup of ketchup
1/4 cup of dried apricots
1 mashed banana in milk
pinch of cilantro
1/2 cup of dried blueberries
part of a baked eggplant
some Rainbow Fudge
1/2 cup of crushed rainbow cookies
1 cup of crumbled Rainbow Bread
1 pound of chopped, drained, firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix the ingredients together until they are distributed evenly among each other.
4. Spray a lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Form 2 loaves from the meatloaf mixture.
6. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!