"Mamey gone wild" meatloaf
I was dreading editing this recipe's video because off camera, I realized the meatloaf was bland. However, my cat Cameron saved the day by being such a rude kitty around the 1:50 mark of my video. It was 33 seconds of "aww!"
If you make this recipe, please add whatever spices you want to make the meatloaf taste better. Or maybe the meatloaf tasted bland because I used a different brand of tofu. I added more onions to my meatloaf than usual and it turns out mamey fruit and onions don't mix.
You will need:
For the cooking vessels:
A lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
1 crumbled up Mamey Pop Tart
1/2 cup of Mamey Coulis
1/4 of a ripe mamey
1 cup of crumbled Mamey Bread
Pinch of salt and black pepper
1 pound of chopped, drained firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put the sauteed onion in a large bowl.
3. Beat and whisk 2 eggs. Put the whisked eggs in the large bowl.
4. Put the rest of the meatloaf ingredients into the large bowl.
5. Mix the contents of the large bowl to distribute the ingredients evenly among the mixture.
6. Spray a lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Form 2 loaves from the meatloaf mixture.
8. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
9. Bon appetit!
Leave a Reply.