Meatloaf is my favorite food, in case you haven't figured out by now. But I also love pizza. So I combined the two into a Meatloaf Pizza. The crust is made from cauliflower because it's a lot easier to make that than a pizza dough using flour. The cauliflower pizza crust is good for those on a Paleo diet. The Meatloaf Pizza itself- not so much due to the instant mashed potatoes, which is technically a processed food.
For the cooking vessels, you will need:
A cookie sheet or baking tray
For the sauce you will need:
1/2 a cup of tomato sauce
1 tsp. of light brown sugar
1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. of ketchup
For the actual pizza, you will need:
Cauliflower pizza crust(see my "Cauliflower Pizza Crust" post)
4 ounces of browned ground beef
1/2 a packet of cooked instant mashed potatoes
5 boiled baby carrots
1 tsp. of paprika
For the sauce:
1. Mix all the ingredients together until all of them are distributed evenly among the sauce.
For the actual pizza:
1. Put baked cauliflower pizza crust on parchment paper that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread the sauce(which is also good for a meatloaf glaze) on top of the crust.
3. Put the browned ground beef on top of the sauce.
4. Put the cooked instant mashed potatoes on top of the browned ground beef.
5. Put the boiled baby carrots on top of the cooked instant mashed potatoes.
6. Put the paprika on top of the entire pizza.
7. Bake in a 425 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
8. Bon appetit!