Pea guacamole meatloaf
Recently, there has been a backlash over some recipe in the New York Times about green pea guacamole. Apparently, guacamole is so sacred according to the hivemind that is the Internet that anything that is a deviation from the traditional guacamole will garner you a lot of backlash and virtual haters. But, like the Taylor Swift song lyrics, "haters are gonna hate". And hey, meatloaf solves everything, even petty Internet disagreements!
The actual meatloaf was pretty bland, so I suggest you put any of your favorite seasonings into the meatloaf mixture before baking it in the oven.
For the cooking vessel, you will need:
a lasagna pan
nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
3/4 cup of green pea flour
1/2 cup of guacamole
Pinch of salt and black pepper
1 pound of chopped, drained firm tofu
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put all ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Mix the ingredients up so that all the ingredients, and especially the flour, are distributed evenly among the mixture.
4. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Form 2 loaves from the mixture.
6. Bake in a 350 degree Fahrenheit preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
7. Bon appetit!
Leave a Reply.