I was going to make a meatloaf solely out of Red Velvet Oreo Cookies but I only had 9 and I figured out it takes 14 Oreos to make a meatloaf. Coincidentally, I had 5 S'mores Oreo Cookies left from one of the two boxes I had. Besides, the expiration date of the Red Velvet Oreo cookies was June 10th.
You're probably not going to find Red Velvet Oreo cookies anymore since they were limited edition and initially released in February for Valentine's Day. Someday I will create another Red Velvet Meatloaf that doesn't use Oreo cookies of that particular flavor.
Here's the recipe anyway:
For the cooking vessel, you will need:
1 Lasagna Pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the actual meatloaf, you will need:
1/2 a sauteed onion
2 beaten eggs
9 Red Velvet Oreo Cookies
5 S'mores Oreo Cookies(note: you probably shouldn't be putting Oreo cookies in your meatloaf if you are diabetic or sensitive to sugar. I'm just saying.)
1 pound of drained, chopped extra firm tofu
Salt and pepper
1. Wash your hands! :)
2. Put first two ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Separate the cream and the cookie of each Oreo cookie.
4. Crush all the cookies into the smallest pieces you can manage or you can dump them in a food processor.
5. Put the cream and crushed cookies into the large bowl.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Mix all the ingredients until ideally, the cookies and cream are distributed evenly among the mixture. Since the cream is so thick, you probably will need to use your hands to mix all the ingredients if you want the cream to be distributed evenly in the meatloaf.
8. Spray lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
9. Form two loaves from the mixture.
10. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes.
11. Bon appetit!