s'mores (dessert) tofu meatloaf
VIDEO FILMED BEFORE MY LIVER RESECTION!
I filmed this video a month ago, so all I have to say is, whenever I see a weird flavor of beer in the supermarket, I want to cook with it in as many ways possible, especially in a [insert flavor] meatloaf, where I need a liquid to make the meatloaf not dry, because it's even better when the said liquid I use is the same flavor as the rest of the meatloaf. It's even better when there's a cereal the exact same flavor as the rest of the meatloaf too! Twice as nice!
You will need:
For the cooking equipment:
A large bowl
A lasagna pan
Nonstick cooking spray
For the meatloaf:
2/3 tbsp. of onion powder
2 beaten and whisked eggs
1/2 cup of s'mores flavored beer
1/2 cup of chocolate chunks
1/2 cup of marshmallows
1/2 cup of S"morz cereal
1 cup of crushed graham crackers
1 pound of chopped, drained, crumbled up extra firm tofu
1. Put all ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients up until you get a firm, cohesive mixture.
3. Spray a lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Form 2 loaves in the lasagna pan.
5. Bake the meatloaves in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 40-45 minutes.
6. Bon appetti!
Leave a Reply.